Classic & chic with a touch of color.
A preppy style looks crisp, clean, and classy. This one is similar to the classic style but feminine, delicate, and flowy.
If you like this style you’re not scared to add patterns or a pop of color.
The principal colors are navy, white, gray, and brown but with a proposal in colors like pink, yellow, or even red.
You love clothes with a bit of vintage or retro inspiration. Maybe you stole some of your grandma’s shirts or blazers.
*This color palette is just a proposal, you can add other colors or prints.
Some basics you should look for
Basics are a must-have in your wardrobe. They’re like the roots of your wardrobe, you can’t build one without them.
Blouse with ruffled sleeves
Mary Jane heels (classic pumps but with a strap)
Polka dot top
*Always consider investing in great quality.
How to make it your own style?
- The most preppy outfit you can think of is a collar blouse underneath a sweater, very classic but feminine.
- Blouses with skirts are always a good idea.
- Pair a polka dot blouse with a small knit cardigan and a pair of jeans.
- A very casual outfit could be a mix of a sweater, a plaid A line skirt, tights, and flats or loafers.
- For shoes you can add a lot of them into your outfits, just keep them simple and delicate.
- Add some ballet flats to any outfit and you’ll look very preppy and cute.
- You can use a pearl necklace to complement any outfit.
Brands that we know you’ll love
Vetta Capsule: you’ll find versatile clothes to create dozens of outfits with just one piece of clothing, from minimal to a glam style.
Filippa K: this brand has some garments that will work for this style. They are not that affordable but they have a high quality.
Organic Basics: sustainable basics brand, perfect to achieve any classic look. And we have an exclusive discount code for you, to try them and fell in love with these soft garments. Go check it out!
Eileen Fisher: their style is simple yet formal and sophisticated, they offer petite and plus sizes.
Frank and Oak: you’ll find sustainable casual clothes. They design their clothes to be part of a closed-loop, collecting and recycling their post-consumed clothes to create new.
Armed Angels: With the large variety of garments they have you can create a lot of looks, but still being respectful of the environment and the humans.
Maria Stanley: this ethical brand offers unique sophisticated garments.
Rothy’s: Accessories brand with a zero-waste approach. Their products are made with recycled materials like water bottles.
1.Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl
2.Rachel from Glee
3.Spencer from PLL
Don’t feel like this is your style?
Explore the others!