Find comfort and happiness in the ordinary
Natural by definition is something as found in nature, not artificial. And this is reflected in the garments you decide to wear.
You like to follow what best feels for you. You’ll wear whatever makes you feel good, comfortable, relaxed, and happy. In other words, your closet is based on informal, simple, and unpretentious garments. But still keeping that cute, lovely element.
Usually, you love to stay in a neutral or nude color palette but also like to add a few bright colors.
Natural doesn’t have to be boring, you can get creative by mixing your clothes and of course accessorizing.
*This color palette is just a proposal, you can add other colors or prints.
Some basics you should look for
Basics are a must-have in your wardrobe. They’re like the roots of your wardrobe, you can’t build one without them.
- White T-shirt
- Straight Jeans (not ripped)
- Mom fit jeans
- Loose dress
- Shirt with a small lapel
- Linen straight pants
- Flowy midi skirt
- Chunky knit cardigan
- Denim jacket
- Striped T-shirt
- Denim shorts
- Long cardigan
*Always consider investing in great quality.
How to make it your own style?
- You can make it as elegant or feminine as you want. It may depend on the occasion or simply on your mood.
- Try to look for textured clothes, tiny patterns, or stripes.
- You can wear a linen jumpsuit with a t-shirt underneath, and some white sneakers.
- Cardigans are comfy and go well with everything, you can use them with jeans and a shirt.
- Sweaters and flowy skirts are a creative but natural outfit, you can add some accessories to this and make it a little bit more formal.
- Basic neutral-toned dresses are the best for you, they are very versatile. You can layer them and create lots of different looks.
- A basic T-shirt is your best friend, you can’t go wrong with them.
Brands that we know you’ll love
Kotn: High-quality essentials for everyday wear.
Organic Basics: sustainable basics brand, their t-shirts are the softest, comfiest, we have ever tried. We have an exclusive discount code for you, to try them and fell in love with these t-shirts as much as we did. Go check it out!
Tentree: Sustainable outerwear brand, perfect for any outdoor activity.
OFFON: You’ll find slow fashion with a casual and simple style, they use only natural materials.
Tradlands: They offer casual and essential garments, that were made ethically with a responsible manufacture.
Armed Angels: With the large variety of garments they have you can create a lot of looks, but still being respectful of the environment and the humans.
Only Child: A California brand with versatile, timeless garments perfect for those days where you want to stay comfy.
Odeyalo: Clothes for any type of activity, from going to work to stay at home.
1. Betty from Riverdale
2. Rory from Gilmore Girls
3. Monica from Friends