Minimal outfits & nothing too showy.
Natural by definition is something that’s not artificial and something as found in nature.
In style, this means that you feel good in comfortable, relaxed, and “normal ” clothes. In other words, it is based on informal, simple, and unpretentious garments.
Usually, you like to stay in a neutral color palette.
Natural doesn’t have to be boring, you can get creative by mix and matching your clothes and of course accessorizing.
*This color palette is just a proposal, you can add other colors or prints.
Some basics you should look for
Basics are a must-have in your wardrobe. They’re like the roots of your wardrobe, you can’t build one without them.
- Jeans (not ripped)
- Loose Fit dresses
- Linen Straight-leg pants
- Flowy midi skirt
- Chunky knit cardigan
- Jean jacket
- Small handbag or a backpack
- Long cardigan
- Crossbody bag
*Always consider investing in great quality.
How to make it your own style?
- You can make it as elegant or feminine as you want. It may depend on the occasion or simply on your mood.
- Try to look for textured clothes, tiny patterns, or stripes.
- You can wear a linen jumpsuit with some white sneakers.
- Cardigans are comfy and go well with everything, you can use them with jeans and a t-shirt.
- Sweaters and flowy skirts are a creative but natural outfit, you can add some accessories to this and make it a little bit more formal.
- Basic neutral-toned dresses are the best for you, they are very versatile. You can layer them and create lots of different looks.
- A basic T-shirt is your best friend, you can’t go wrong with them.
Brands that we know you’ll love
Kotn: High-quality essentials for everyday wear.
Organic Basics: sustainable basics brand, their t-shirts are the softest, comfiest, we have ever tried. We have an exclusive discount code for you, to try them and fell in love with these t-shirts as much as we did. Go check it out!
Tentree: Sustainable outerwear brand, perfect for any outdoor activity.
OFFON: You’ll find slow fashion with a casual and simple style, they use only natural materials.
Tradlands: They offer casual and essential garments, that were made ethically with a responsible manufacture.
Armed Angels: With the large variety of garments they have you can create a lot of looks, but still being respectful of the environment and the humans.
Only Child: A California brand with versatile, timeless garments perfect for those days where you want to stay comfy.
Odeyalo: Clothes for any type of activity, from going to work to stay at home.
1. Betty from Riverdale
2. Rory from Gilmore Girls
3. Monica from Friends